One of our special products is Pana-Tetra Zinc Oxide by Amtec Co., Ltd., a very superior additive in powder or resin form.
Distinctive features of Pana-Tetra include:
- Unique single crystals in 3D- tetrapod form with a purity of 99,999%
- Superior surface smoothness in compounds, leading to low friction, low abrasion, highest molding precision/low warp, and water repellence
- EMI shielding
- Thermal conductivity of 25 W/mK reduces frictional heat
- ESD control, in non-black colors
- UV-C absorption, reflecting 80 to 90% of all other light rays (UV-A & -B, visible spectrum, IR-rays)
- Size between 2 and 50µm, standard leg-length of 10 µm and 20 µm
- Available as powder in different grades for your own recipe
- Available as resin with matrix materials like ABS, LCP, PA, PBT, PEEK, POM, PP, PPS and others
- Mohs hardness is ~4, which is half of glass fiber; Screw wear should be less than with other fillers.
- Twin screw extruder and side feeding is recommended in case it is used with other fillers.
- No other special instruction for compounding parameters.
Pana-Tetra single and compound DP